Submit a Program
Symptoms of Teen Pregnancy
You may be pregnant if you have had sexual intercourse and you have symptoms of pregnancy:
These symptoms don't usually occur until you have missed your period for about 2 weeks, but this varies from woman to woman, symptoms can occur earlier for some women (sometimes a week after a missed period).
- A missed period -- (if your periods are usually regular).
- A short, scant period.
- Breasts that are sore, tender or swollen.
- You feel sick to your stomach, or you are vomiting.
- Fatigue -- feeling more tired than usual.
- You need to urinate more often than usual.
- Mood swings